- Mulligan T, Frick MF, Zuraw QC et al. Prevalence of hypogonadism in males ages at least 45 years: the HIM study. Int J Clin Pract 2006; 60(7):762-9
- Statistics Canada, Population by sex and age group. 2009.
- Bhasin S, Cunnigham GR, Hayes FJ et al. Testosterone therapy in men with androgen deficiency syndromes; An Endocrine Society clinical practice guideline. J Clin Endocrinol Metab 2010; 95:2536-59.
- Morley Je, Charlton E,Patrick P et al. Validation of a screening questionnaire for androgen deficiency in aging males. Metabolism 2000; 49(9): 1239-42.
- Brock G. The differential diagnosis between andropause and erectile dysfunction. J Sex Reprod Med 2001; 1(2):81-4.
- Feldman HA, Longcope CA, Derby Cb et al. Age trends in the level of serum testosterone and other hormones in middle-aged men: longitudinal results from the Massachusetts Male Aging Study. J Clin Endocrinol Metab 2002; 87;589-98.
- AndroGel® Product Monograph, BGP Pharma ULC. January 8, 2016.
- Testim® Product Monograph. Auxilium Pharmaceuticals, Inc. April 17, 2015.
- AxironTM Product Monograph. Eli Lily Canada Inc. May 26, 2015.
- Androderm® Product Monograph. Actavis Specialty Pharmaceuticals Co., January 12, 2015.
- Delatestryl® Prescribing Information. Valeant Canada LP. August 19, 2014.
- Depo-Testosterone Product Monograph. Pfizer Canada Inc. September 1, 2015.
- Andriol® Product Monograph. Merck Canada Inc. June 5, 2015.
- Morales A, Bebb RA, Manjoo P, et al. Diagnosis and management of testosterone deficiency syndrome in men: clinical practice guideline. CMAJ 2015; 187(18): 1369-77.
- Morales A, Bebb RA, Manjoo P, et al. Appendix to: Canadian Men’s Health Foundation Multidisciplinary Guidelines Task Force on Testosterone Deficiency. Diagnosis and management of testosterone deficiency syndrome in adult men: clinical practice guideline.
www.cmaj.ca/lookup/suppl/doi:10.1503/cmaj.150033/-/DC1 Accessed June 9, 2016.
- Health Canada. Canadian Guidelines for Body Weight Classification in Adults. Ottawa: Minister of Public Works and Government Services Canada; 2003.